Blackpool North Pier is the Heritage Pier, with fun and entertainment for the whole family. Take a stroll along the decking and take in the view then sit awhile and breathe in the salty sea air. There’s always something to see and do here… PLUS new bars to enjoy with amazing views over the sea!
There’s something for everyone here – North Pier is Open Today! Take a stroll, try out the amusements, visit the bars, listen to some music.
- North Pier is OPEN DAILY during February half term, then weekends until Easter
- OPEN DAILY from Easter until the end of the Illuminations
- Bloom Bar and The Garden is open daily until late, during the season.
- The deck is open for the season.
- All opening hours are weather dependent.
- Sorry – no dogs allowed.
- Ride tickets are only valid on the pier where they are bought.
- PLEASE CHECK BEFORE TRAVELLING